Skip to main content
Instructions for Applying for UMVIM Team Insurance
- Decide amount of insurance you need.
- International Teams: $10,000 $25,000 and $50,000 are the options are available.
- (Person 80+ years of age are eligible for $10,000 only coverage
- Domestic (US and Conference) Teams: $25,000 for the basic insurance plan for Domestic Teams
- For Domestic Teams (serving within the U.S.): $0.75 per person per day plus $5 person for processing fee.
- For International Teams serving outside the continental U.S.:
- $10,000: $2.00 per person per day.
- $25,000: $2.25 per person per day.
- $50,000: $2.50 per person per day.
- Additionally, there is a $15/person administration fee for each team member on an International Team.
- Have each team member must complete the Individual Insurance Application form.
- Collect the forms and payment from each team member.
- Complete the International Group Insurance Application spreadsheet OR complete the Domestic Group Insurance Application.
- If members of your group are traveling on different dates or are applying for different rates of coverage, submit a separate spreadsheet for each set of travel dates and/or level of coverage.
- Submit this spreadsheet even if you are a one-person team.
- Submit the Group and Individual Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay for your insurance by check or via PayPal.
- PayPal is on the WJ website www.umvimwj.com.
- To pay with check send a copy of the Group Spreadsheet with a check to: Debbie Irby, UMVIM WJ Treasurer at 52 Day Spring Loop, Helena, MT 59601
If you are within 14 days of departure you must you PayPal!
For questions or more information contact Ronda at email@example.com or call (509) 993-6753